ADULT BOOK CLUBS
At this current time, we are meeting hybrid - both in person and on Zoom. Register under Adult Programs & Events.
Between the Lines meets on the second Thursday of the month from noon - 1 pm in the library's upstairs Meeting Room. We read thought-provoking titles with the goal of stimulating a spirited discussion. Stop by the Patron Services Window to pick up the featured book and come to the discussion to get the next month's title. Titles are also often available through WVDeli and Hoopla as both an ebook and audiobook. Snack provided are paired with the book. Anyone is welcome to join the group.
- June 9, 2022 - The Last Chinese Chef by Nicole Mones
- July 14, 2022 - Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
- August 11, 2022 - Olive, Again by Elizabeth Strout
- September 8, 2022 - Rosemary, the Hidden Kennedy Daughter by Kate Clifford Larson
- October 13, 2022 - The Devil's Son by Anne Black Gray
- November 10, 2022 - Kettle Bottom by Diane Gilliam Fisher
- December 8, 2022 - Mr. Dickens and His Carol by Samantha Silva
At this current time, we are meeting in person. Register under Adult Programs & Events.
Well Read is held the first Tuesday every other month from 6 pm - 7:30 pm. This coincides at the same time as the teen book club so that more families can participate at the library in their own areas. We usually meet in the library's upstairs Meeting Room.
Snacks provided are paired with the book.
- July 5, 2022 - Witness at Hawks Nest by Dwight Harshbarger
- September 6, 2022 - I Still Dream About You by Fannie Flagg
- November 1, 2022 - Haunting at Howard Hill: A Ghost Story by Betty Larosa
Along with the exciting book clubs offered at the Clarksburg-Harrison Public Library, West Virginia LibShare member libraries host a number of engaging book clubs each month. For more information, please visit the Marion County Public Library’s book club page as well as the Bridgeport Public Library calendar.
If you have any questions about the Lunchtime Book Discussion, please contact Julia Todd for Between The Lines and Shannon Ruggieri for Well Read.