Pre School Pals !
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
This program is on Wednesdays from 11:00-11:30 am
Children 3-5 years of age and their parents or caregivers will sing songs, share action rhymes and meet new friends.
Children and adults will explore books to expand the imagination, inspire self discovery and develop early literacy skills in this 30 minute program.
7 Benefits of Reading to Children
Whether you’re reading a classic novel or fairy tales before bed, reading aloud to children can significantly benefit your child’s life. Some benefits reading to children include:
- Supported cognitive development
- Improved language skills
- Preparation for academic success
- Developing a special bond with your child
- Increased concentration and discipline
- Improved imagination and creativity
- Cultivating. lifelong love of reading
Registration is required.
Any questions feel free to contact Miss Erica at 3046272236 ext 114.